2018 ROAD RACE SERIES
**All races begin at 7am**
It's business as usual for the Road Warrior alum, but for anyone who will call this Series their first, please read on to be sure you are familiar with the locations, policies, and all of the goodies we have in store for you.
MRTC is going GREEN! There are no hard copy registration forms in the Roadrunner or online. If you prefer to pay by check, please choose the MAIL-IN option at the Registration link (left side of this page), complete your online information, print the confirmation and send that with your check to:
PO Box 17981
Memphis, TN 38187-0981
Please review the bullet points, below, for information on
registration, mailing of bibs and chips, etc.
*You will have your name printed on your RRS bib IF you register for the FULL SERIES by June 6, 2018. First names only, please. Registering early helps us allocate and budget time, expense and resources. Also, we want you to more easily meet and greet your fellow club members and runners by displaying your first name or nickname.
** If you register for the FULL SERIES or THE FIRST 5K we will be MAILING your bib and chip to you if you register prior to June 25th. Chips & bibs will begin mailing after June 10th .
PACKET PICK UP - IF YOU REGISTER LATER THAN JUNE 25th-
Saturday, July 14, 2018
Breakaway Running-Midtown: 2109 Madison Ave., Memphis, TN 38104
Fleet Feet-East Memphis: 4530 Poplar Avenue #102, Memphis, TN 38117
You may also pick up your packet on race morning, but please arrive EARLY. We will close packet pick-up and on-site registration down at 6:30am!
- Full Series Pre-registration (prior to midnight July 14, 2018): $90 non members - $65 members
- Full Series Late or Race-day registration: $115 non members - $90 members
- Single Race Registration: $20
- Late (after midnight prior to day of event) or Single Race-day registration: $25
- Mini-series for ages 12 and under (prior to midnight July 14, 2018): $39
- Mini-series for ages 12 and under (after midnight July 14, 2018): $53
- IPICO Chip timing will be in use for the 2018 RRS! These are souvenir chips, which do NOT have to be turned in at the end of the series.
- DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION -- INCLUDING CHIP/PACKET PICK UP FOR THOSE WHO ARE PRE-REGISTERED -- WILL CLOSE PROMPTLY AT 6:30am ON ALL RACE DAYS.
- If you register for the FULL SERIES or THE FIRST 5K we will be MAILING your bib and chip to you if you register prior to June 25th. Chips & bibs will mail after June 10th.
- We encourage all registrants after June 25th to pick up their chips and bibs at packet pick-up on the day before the first 5k.
- All registrations for either the full series OR the individual races after the first 5K will have to pick their packets up on race day, prior to 6:30 am.
- If you have not received your bib and chip by about July 5th PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check on things.
- PINS and TIES will be available at the race sites and are not included in the mailing.
- We will have extra chips available for rental for emergencies.The cost is $10.
- Day of race registration/bib/packet pickup cut off times are also posted in the Roadrunner magazine, on the MRTC website and on the MRTC Facebook page. MRTC makes every effort to transmit this information via email to its members and registrants, but accepts no responsibility for any email delivery failures. It is the runner's responsibility to know the rules of the Road Race Series and MRTC is not responsible for failure of any runner/participant to familiarize themselves with these rules.
- CHIP should be horizontal on the top of your running shoe. You can tie it on using your shoe laces, or you can pick up zip ties at the race registration site. Chip needs to be on your shoe in order for the timing system to read it. Chip should be worn to every race. If you forget your chip, you can purchase a new one for $10.
- BIB should be worn on the front of your shirt or running shorts. The bib is used for backup. In the case of a chip read fail our volunteers can find you on the back up video of the finish line. If your bib wears out, blank bibs are available at every race registration.